1. The title of this post made you wince. It’s “YOU’RE”, damn it!
2. Bad grammar and spelling upsets you more than content.
3. THIS bothers you more than it should.
4. You get inexplicably angry when someone declares that their spelling “isn’t wrong, it’s creative.”
5. You refuse to repost a hilarious meme because they used the wrong version of “there/their/they’re”
6. If someone uses incorrect spelling and grammar, it’s impossible to take them seriously.
Seriously. Proofread before you post. It could save lives.